AD (728x90)

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Amazingly Stylish Kaduna Handmade Shoes For Everyone...

So Benjamin Katung has been my friend from way back and I didn't know he made such amazing shoes at very affordable prices. I knew he made shoes but I didn't know that a guy like me with exquisite taste (even tho the pocket de struggle lol), could find his match. And I'd say Ben quite shocked me cos he beat my expectations.

It's time we buy Nigerian made products and grow our economy and stop nourishing already fat Gucci, Chanel and Pradas, they don't actually need our Naira. They are very comfortable with their oyimbo market.

What's more intriguing about these shoes is that they're extremely comfortable, stylish and long lasting. Try one and prove me wrong...











...He calls his shoe line WOW (Walking On Water). That is some major Jesus stuff lol.

Written by

Fashion tips, Style Secrets,Fashion News (Local and International)...

7 comments:

  1. Too make sense. How do I get in touch with him? I kinda need a pair for a start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too make sense. How do I get in touch with him? I kinda need a pair for a start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too make sense. How do I get in touch with him? I kinda need a pair for a start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see our nigerian fashion brands grow and explore. Nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its realy a gud idea wen we start seeing made in 9JA! My hrt go rest,tho i appreciate his hand work.
    How can cookie get one nd the price list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

 

© 2017 Cagstyle. All rights resevered. Designed by Isaacjob4africa (Xcstasy)